“DISCOVERING the NATURAL PARKS of TUSCANY”
International Summer Camp 2015
– Closed groups only –
What is “Discovering the Natural Parks of Tuscany”?
It is a programme combining language, leisure, culture, environment focused on the visit of the three natural parks which surround Viareggio: The Apuan Alps (mountains, caves, eagles and mouflons), Migliarino Reserve (lake, pinewoods, marshland and deers) and the Cetaceans’sanctuary (dolphins and whales watching in the Mediterranean sea).
Where is it based?
The International Summer Camp is based in Viareggio, a safe and elegant town with 60.000 inhabitants located on the northern coast of Tuscany named “Riviera della Versilia“.
This programme is for young people who:
- are aged 13 to 17;
- want an active course;
- want to practise the language, but not sitting too much in class.
The programme includes:
- 30 hours per week of classwork, excursions, projects in groups of maximum 8 students;
- airport (Pisa) or railway station (Viareggio) return transfer;
- full board homestay or residential accommodation shared room. When possible students will be accommodated with families with children of the same age who will take part in the social and activity programme;
- two weekday trips per week accompanied by a teacher as well as a full day excursion on the middle Saturday. Destinations are Florence, Pisa, Lucca, plus the visits to natural parks including a boat trip for whale and dolphin watching (*);
- sport activities (trekking, biking, swimming) Sailing – Horseback riding – Golf at extra cost (*);
- health insurance.
(*) Programme for open air activities can vary according to weather and sea conditions and to events taking place in the region.
This programme is available for small groups
for stays of 2 weeks from 28 June to 11 July 2015.
Extra days accommodation before and after can be arranged. “Dates and Prices”